77 Countries STAMPED!

My goal is to visit every country in the world, and this blog will document it.

So far I've been to 77 countries, which means I have about 119 to go.
Here is where I've been recently:

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Milan, Italy then Zurich, Switzerland then Liechtenstein



Whew, what a day. Four countries in one day. Never done that before.
Lindso and I left the hotel via cab at 430am. We parted ways in the Barcelona airport, Lindso heading back to Maui and me heading on to the Baltics. First I would fly to Milan, Italy (country #29). I quickly rode a bus from the airport to the train station where I boarded a train for Zurich, Switzerland (country #30). Once in Zurich I switched to a train to Buchs, Switzerland. Then I rode a bus to Schaan, Liechtenstein (country #31). I checked into the only hostel in Liechtenstein, where for the princely sum of $31 I got a bunk bed in a room with Bernd, a biker from Germany. There ain't much going on in Liechtenstein folks. Picture Switzerland, but more boring. Pretty though. Click on the following link for some recent news about Liechtenstein: http://www.theonion.com/content/video/liechtenstein_successfully_tests

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on my blog!